admin / January 24, 2019
This is an internship for someone who is looking to get into commercial real estate sales. You’ll learn about buildings and how real estate sales happen in New York City.
– Availability to be at least 2-3 days a week
– Assist in property underwriting assignments, proposals, and sales aids (includes drafting/improving/editing/proofreading)
– Be open to learning about zoning, property valuations, underwriting, etc.
– Complete sales comps as instructed on a weekly basis, or ensure that they are timely completed by staff
– Add properties and ownership information into to CRM
– Assist sales brokers with mail marketing
– Administer tech support (e.g., phones, computer setup and maintenance, internet, printer, website maintenance, email)
– Create reporting and content based on quarterly sales comparables
– Provide content for the Company’s social media profiles and platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
– Prepare press releases for closings
– Office Administrative Assignments (e.g., scanning, photocopying)
– Update database from returned mail and postcards (as needed)
– Answer main line phones as needed in a professional manner
– Be familiar with the inner workings of the Department of Buildings and the Department of Housing and Community Renewal
– Take photos of buildings and prepare marketing presentations
– Create, edit, proofread marketing and correspondence
– Be a team player and fill in with other tasks when needed and as needed
What to Expect from BRG:
Training. Be able to participate in training. Unparalleled in-house training structured to enhance salesperson skill set. There is an initial on-boarding process, structured coaching sessions, and weekly training sessions.
Office Location. Conveniently located overlooking City Hall in Civic Center/Tribeca. Steps to all of the train lines at Fulton Center in Manhattan.
Firm is Run by Experienced Brokers. We know what it takes to become a successful commercial broker in NYC. Our deal experience totals 350+ properties sold for over $1,000,000,000. We are a CoStar POWER BROKER Top Firm in New York.
One Team and Culture. We operate as one team, which enables a very good office environment. We work hard and play hard, and have team outings often.
« Previous Next »