admin / January 5, 2021
We are seeking aggressive, motivated, and team oriented sales professionals for Capital Advisory positions at a NYC based commercial real estate Capital Advisory firm. The Debt/Mortgage Broker Associate will be a strong, supporting member of the firm’s growing Capital Advisory team assisting and working alongside senior brokers.
What to Expect from BRG:
Training. Unparalleled in-house training structured to enhance salesperson skill set. There is an initial on-boarding process, structured coaching sessions, and weekly training sessions.
Technology and Database Advantage. Our proprietary, cutting-edge Salesforce based database has every NYC owner, transaction, and property related data point. All of this information is shared amongst the Team which allows for greater information sharing and efficient execution of assignments.
Firm is Run by Experienced Brokers. We know what it takes to become a successful commercial broker in NYC. Our deal experience totals 500+ loans negotiated (100+ loans closed) for over $1,000,000,000. We are a CoStar POWER BROKER Top Firm in New York.
Mentorship. Accelerated learning process through our mentorship program. You’ll be working alongside proven deal makers.
Commission. 100% commission only role. We offer very favorable commission splits and earning potential is unlimited.
Marketing and Analyst Support. Budget to be allocated towards networking, personal development and presence building activities.
One Team and Culture. We operate as one team, which enables a very good office environment. We work hard and play hard, and have team outings often.
Geographical Specialization. Full exclusivity over a geographic core area
The Investment Sales Associate Will:
- Originate, execute and manage the loan process.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with property owners and deliver exceptional execution for financing in NYC and beyond.
- Represent principals in financing of real property assets
- Identify new opportunities by prospecting and generating new business
- Have direct involvement during loan process
- Learn from senior management in day to day sales activities including hands-on training
- Develop in depth understanding of capital markets and financing for commercial real estate.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Desire to work in finance and capital advisory.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Must be comfortable with cold calling
- Must have basic understanding with commercial real estate financial metrics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have, be in the process of obtaining, or able to obtain a New York State real estate license (Salesperson or Associate Broker License)
We are highly selective with who we hire since we are committed to dedicating our time and energy towards accelerating your earnings and career.