• Between West 46th Street and West 47th Street in Hell’s Kitchen
• The property features 8 apartments and 2 stores
• The building is built 27 ft x 59 ft on 5 stories, totaling approximately 7,995 SF
• The lot is 26.75 ft x 74 ft
• The property is configured with left and right two bedroom units, each approximately 750 SF
• There was a fire in the ground floor retail space in 2020 that caused significant damage (fire, water, smoke, etc.)
throughout the property.
• A full vacate order remains on the property and no tenants are currently living in the building.
– Ownership does not have surrender agreements from any tenants.
– New leases have not been issued since the fire
– One of the commercial spaces was vacant before the fire and one has a lease until 04/30/2025
• Since the fire, the building has been re-pointed and the roof was repaired
• The property needs extensive renovation, and this is an opportunity for a buyer to renovate a vacant building
• Highly sought after 2B Tax Class, with annual taxes at $90,756
• R8, C1-5 Zoning
• Close Proximity to A, C, E, N, Q, R, S, W, 1, 2, 3 and 7 subway lines and Times Square
The transactions and closing statistics referenced throughout this website include historical results procured by individual real estate brokers and real estate salespersons currently on our team while they were affiliated with a brokerage other than Bestreich Realty Group LLC. Bestreich Realty Group LLC does not claim any credit or affiliation with these transactions.